The Service IDs tab shows all Service IDs and unique identifiers associated with your account. If any of these circuits have a bandwidth graph associated with them, you can click View Graph at any time to be taken directly to the graph page.
The following Service ID types are shown:
- AS Numbers: This will show your AS Numbers in BMIT's infrastructure. These are other private assigned ASN numbers or your public ASN Number.
- BGP IDs: If you have one or more BGP connection with us, this is the unique identifier for the session.
- EXternal: This will show any 3rd party provided circuit IDs.
- Interlink: This shows the relevant identifiers for any interlinks.
- Internet Connectivity: This shows the identifiers for BMIT IP Bandwidth.
- Internet Routed Circuit: This shows any routed circuit (such as VPN) IDs.
- IP DDOS Protection: This is the unique ID provided for your DDOS service.
- MultiCloud Connect: This is the unique ID provided for your MultiCloud Connect.
- Uplink: These are the IDs for each physical uplink to your infrastructure.