Purchasing DNS Hosting
This service provides DNS hosting for your domain.
Should you have a domain which is Registered with BMIT Technologies, DNS hosting is not required as this service is already provided with your Domain Registration subscription
To purchase a DNS Hosting subscription, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the BMIT Cloud Control Panel
- Log in with your BMIT cloud account.
To create a new BMIT cloud account please follow the Register section of this page
- Click on the Services tab in the top menu.
- Click on Order New Services.
- Click on Hosting and then click on the DNS Hosting plan.
Alternatively you may click here for a direct link
Select the option most suited for your Domain.
- Register a new domain - to create a new domain registration (Non-existant domain).
- Transfer your domain from another registrar - To remove your existing domain from your current registrar and transfer it to the BMIT Cloud Control Panel.
- I will use my existing domain and update my name servers - To keep your existing domain registered where it currently is and host only DNS with BMIT.
Fill in the remaining fields and continue.
For domain using the .com.mt / .mt suffix BMIT may only host your DNS records (3rd option in the above list)
- On the next screen click on Continue.
- OPTIONAL - You may want to take the time to add an SSL Certificate to your cart at this stage.
- Confirm your order and proceed to Checkout.
- On the next screen confirm your Personal Information and Billing Address.
- Read and agree with the terms of service.
- Click on Complete Order.
You will now be redirected to our payment gateway.
If opting to pay via Credit / Debit card, enter the required information in the appropriate fields.
Once completed you will be greeted with the order confirmation page below.