Purchasing a Public Cloud Service
BMIT offers two different Azure services, Azure Stack Hub (Malta) which is hosted locally within BMIT data centres and Azure (Global Platform) which is hosted overseas in Microsoft data centres. These can both be purchased from the BMIT Cloud Store.
To purchase an Azure service navigate to the BMIT Cloud Control Panel and follow the below steps:
- Log in with your BMIT cloud account.
To create a new BMIT cloud account please follow the Register section of this page.
- Click on the Services tab in the top menu.
- Click on Order New Services.
Alternatively you may click here.
- Click on Public Cloud Services and order the plan that suits your company the most.
- (Optional) Tick the Cloud Insights tickbox should you wish to have this addon.
For further information about Cloud insight please click here.
- Enter all the required information.
- View the Microsoft Agreement and tick the Accept Agreement box.
- Enter your preferred tenant name in the appropriate field.
You may click here to check if your tenant name is available.
Should your company have an existing Microsoft Tenant account please contact our support team by emailing email@example.com before placing the order. You will be instructed accordingly.
- Click on Continue.
- Confirm your order and proceed to Checkout.
- On the next screen confirm your Personal Information and Billing Address.
- Read and agree with the terms of service.
- Click on Complete Order.
- Once completed you will be greeted with the order confirmation page below.
- You may now proceed to the client area by clicking on the Continue to Client Area button.